Ten more to the final

Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 10:58 PM
Moi!, after yesterday's 2nd semifinal ten more countries qualified: Azerbaijan, Croatia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Albania, Moldova, Denmark, Estonia, Norway and Greece. No surprises here either, the erotic Ukraine, cute Norway and handsome Greece went through. However, I'm going to miss terribly the Netherlands. The Toppers had the kitsch vibe that this year's edition is missing terribly. At this point I don't have a clear favourite myself...
Moi! dempués la 2a semi d'ayer clasificáronse diez países más: Acerbayán, Croacia, Ucrania, Litania, Albania, Moldavia, Dinamarca, Estonia, Norway y Grecia. Nun hai muches sorpreses, pasaron les macizorres d'Ucrania, el chavalín Noruegu y el macizu Griegu. Voi echar mucho de menos a los holandeses. The Toppers llevaben esi rollu kitsch que tantu falta esti año. Agora mesmo nun tengu ningún favoritu claru...

2 comments

  1. I'm specially happy that Moldova and Estonia got through. The Estonian performance was magnificent, I simply loved it. Another small nation in addition to Iceland that provides good shows year after year. How do they do it?

  2. Cano Says:

    Thanks for the report! I didn't watch the 2nd semifinal (shame on me).

Post a Comment